Sunday, January 21, 2007

Cook's Assistant

Start by: Talking to the cook in Lumbridge castle.
You will need: A bucket & a pot.

Go to Lumbridge castle and talk to the cook in the kitchen. He will say"I have forgotten the ingredients for the cake that I was going to bake for the king". Now, say to him"I'll help you out" He will give you the instruction to get some milk, an egg, and some flour. Go to your favorite general store (I recommend the closest). Buy a pot and a bucket for 1-2gp each. Time for the ingredients!!! Now, get milk, eggs, flour, and grain . After you've done that go to the mill (east of Fred the farmer's house) Climb to the top of the mill and operate the hopper climb all the way down to the bottom of the mill and grab the flour. Finally, return the ingredients to the cook. In return he will give you 300 cooking ex. and 1 quest point

1 comment:

Jack said...

Excuse my grammer on every post :>]